I’m excited to share a conversation I had with Tyffany, owner and designer at Peachy Designs. From her passion for making and creating things, she started Peachy Designs so she could spend her days doing what she loves and sharing her passion with other creative business owners. When she’s not doodling on her iPad, she is biking, camping, and spending time with her big family!
- When creative business owners pivot their business to generate passive income, they free up their time to focus on the fun, creative parts of their business!
- To get out of a creativity slump, slow down and make time to experience nature. Be mindful and in the moment as you enjoy nature’s gifts. Also, reset your creative energy by resting and sleeping, so creative ideas can find their way to the surface.
- Personal growth and self-discovery happens as we grow our creative businesses.
- Advice: Get vulnerable and put yourself out there in the beginning! Treat your creative businesses like a real business.
- Procreate vs. Photoshop: Use them both! Get creative and experiment with both software.
- Membership and Free Graphics: peachydesigns.net